WOAI Local News Sponsored by Five Star Cleaners


Northside Family Loses Everything in House Fire

Northside Family Loses Everything in House Fire

  It's a chilly morning to be forced outside in just your pajamas, but that's what happened to a north side family early today.


  Their home in the 4400 block of Howard Street, which is near Olmos Basin Park, was destroyed by fire about 3:30 this morning.


  Firefighters say the blaze started in a car in the garage and the flames quickly spread to the home.


  The family inside ran out with just the clothes on their backs as firefighters charged in, but they were unable to save most of the structure.


  The Red Cross is helping family get clothing since they lost everything.  The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.


More Articles


KZEP-FM is an iHeartRadio Station

© 2015 iHeartMedia, Inc.